Two new titles are available this fall from Meadowbrook Press!
Spanish Without Words (Paperback, $6.00) by David Tarradas Agea is a unique and hilarious "phrase book" of almost 100 photos of the most common Spanish expressions and body language. It’s the fastest and funniest way to learn Spanish ever published.
Now, even if you don’t know a single word of Spanish, you can learn the most common greetings and expressions, dinner-table comments, hot vows of love, bargaining tricks, insults, threats and curses. This humorous book shows you how. There’s no faster or funnier way to bridge the language gap in Spain or Latin America, at family events or with friends.
The Fitness Fun Busy Book (previously titled The Wiggle & Giggle Busy Book)(Paperback, $9.95) by Trish Kuffner contains 365 creative, lively games and activities to keep toddlers and preschoolers busy and active. It provides great alternatives to watching TV, playing video games, or doing other sedentary activities. It shows parents and daycare providers how to:
- Inspire a love of physical exercise with games and activities that encourage a child to move.
- Focus a child’s energy constructively.
- Encourage a child to develop large and small motor skills.
- Connect music and rhyme with physical expression to develop a child’s creativity.
- Celebrate holidays and other occasions with special games and activities that get everyone moving.