Since 1975, Meadowbrook has grown to become one of the leading Midwest publishers of books sold nationally through bookstores and other retail outlets. We specialize in pregnancy, baby care, child care, humorous poetry for children, and children's activities.
Guidelines for Submitting Manuscripts to Meadowbrook Press
- Summarize your manuscript in a cover letter. (What is it about? How is it organized? Does it have or require illustrations, charts, graphs, or photographs?)
- Include a table of contents, and a sample chapter.
- Tell us why your book will sell. (Why do you think there is a need for this book? How large is the market? What potential secondary distribution channels--outside of bookstores--exist?)
- State the competition and why your book is better. Share any knowledge of the sales history of competing books.
- Tell us what qualifies you to write this book. Also, if you have any promotional experience, or would be willing to promote the book, say so.
- Please state your publishing history, if any. State what books you have written and when and who published them. Please include sales figures for your books.
- Be neat! Typos and sloppiness have a negative impact.
Please Mail your submission to:
6110 Blue Circle Drive, Suite 237
Minnetonka, MN 55343
I am sorry, due to volume, we are not able to respond to all submissions. We will respond to you within 4 months if we feel your book would fit what we are looking for at that time.